Donate to a Campaign
Campaign gifts are a great way to give to Second Heart Homes for an urgent and important need. Our various fundraising campaigns usually have a short donation deadline in place and may or may not be restricted to a certain initiative or program. Our campaigns include local and national fundraisers like Second Heart Homes’ bi-annual fund, major gift donations to purchase homes and unique partnership opportunities such as the Gannett Foundation Challenge Grant.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT, NOW MORE THAN EVER
Your generous support this year is going to help us maintain and expand our offerings through critical investments in:
- Our new women’s homes and services program
- Better client identification and outreach
- Additional housing for men and women
- Expanded self-care, skill building and interpersonal programming
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Increased access to community programs, services and resources
- Staff hiring and training
- Purchasing goods and services for client care and home maintenance
- Post-program client support
Please help us get our homeless, mentally ill men and women off the streets and back on their feet by making your gift today.
We welcome all types of unrestricted gifts, but especially recurring gifts and gifts made at our suggested giving levels. If you wish to make a gift between $5-$500, please make your gift directly through the Flanzer Foundation Matching Gift Program by clicking here and selecting “Second Heart Homes” as your Recipient. The Flanzer family is generously matching all donations to us up to $500 through the end of the year!